Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Department: Supply Chain Analysts
# of openings: 4
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
World Wide Technology, Inc. is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to reside in our Illinois distribution center. The selected individual will be responsible for designing new business processes and providing process improvements related to the supply chain within our distribution centers.
· Provide break/fix support of supply chain programs using Oracle ERP, CLR, and web based reporting tools.
· Provide expertise and proactive analysis for process design, revision, implementation, and improvements.
· Provide software enhancement recommendations and general support across the supply chain.
· Assist in new business program start-up; including gathering and communicating business requirements, interacting directly with our customer, being an active participant in execution and rollout of the new business program.
· Execution of software application test scenarios and user acceptance testing.
· Technical writing of Quality Documents for Operations, Procurement, Integration Lab, and Manufacturing Departments.
Leads, supports, and motivates employees to reach performance and quality goals.
· Travel may be required.
· Bachelor’s Degree isrequired - preferably in Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Operations, or Logistics.
· Working knowledge of planning, purchasing, warehousing, light assembly, distribution, and transportation is strongly preferred.
· Strong ERP (Oracle Applications) experience is preferred.
· Investigative ability, critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills are required.
· Project Management skills and a training background is preferred.
· Excellent organizational skills, oral/written communication, and follow-up skills are required.
· Ability to embrace change of priorities on a regular basis.
· Ability to manage several projects at one time and work independently to meet deadlines.
· Availability to travel to support other regional facilities.
· Excellent PC skills with Microsoft Office Suite are required.