World Wide Technology Data Quality Developer in St. Louis Missouri United States
Data Quality Developer Location: St. Louis, MO - HQ Department: Information Technology
of openings: 1
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global systems integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, Service Providers and the Federal Government. WWT employs over 2,500 people and operates more than 1.5 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the U.S. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the past three years.
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for a Data Quality Developer in St. Louis, MO. WWT specializes in providing high-tech solutions and services which enable companies to better share, distribute, organize, and analyzeinformation. We are primarily interested in candidates with strong skills with the Informatica Data Quality tool and experience with the Informatica PowerCenter ETL platform.
- Design and implement and maintain data quality processes using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ).
- Work directly with the Business Intelligence Competency Center (BICC) team, Analysts, and other Developers to understand data quality requirements, recommend and develop solutions to meet those needs.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose Data Quality workflow issues; recommend and implement appropriate solutions.
- Develop and improve standards and procedures to support data quality development, testing, production, and operational oversight of the data quality processes.
Develop and oversee monitoring systems and remediation processes to ensure data quality services are functioning according to service level agreements. Qualifications:
BS in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience with a 4 year degree
- 4 years general IT experience
- 4 years SQL experience, PL/SQL experience a plus
- 4 years experience in the design, development and testing of with the Informatica platform
- 2 years experience architecting Data Quality processes using Informatica Data Quality
- 2 years working experience with Master Data Management (MDM) systems
- 2 years working experience with Services Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Background in Oracle databases (10g and higher) a plus
- Experience with the Oracle e-Business Suite a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate and work with both technical and non-technical team members
- A problem-solving mindset; the individual should be highly motivated and self-directed World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled