Sr Analyst - Supply Chain Applications
Location: St. Louis, MO - HQ
Department: Information Technology
# of openings: 1
World Wide Technology, Inc. (WWT) is a leading Systems Integrator and Value Added Reseller that provides technology products, services, and supply chain solutions to customers around the globe. WWT's proven processes span the technology implementation lifecycle as we provide customers with advanced technology solutions, such as Unified Communications, Security, Datacenter, Wireless Mobility and eCommerce. Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, Service Providers and the Federal Government. The company is also one of the world's largest Cisco Gold resellers, and was recently recognized as Cisco's "Theater Partner of the Year". Other Strategic OEM Partnerships include HP, Dell, NetApp, EMC, Citrix and Vmware. WWT employs over 2,000 people, and operates more than 1.5 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the U.S.
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for a Senior Analyst within IT on the Supply Chain Applications team. WWT specializes in providing high-tech solutions and services that enable companies to improve the efficiency of their supply chains.
* Leads on-going development and the support of existing business processes
* Manages small to medium project initiatives
* Leads the design and implementation of new customer projects and business programs
* Assists in the mentoring and growing of junior business analyst resources
* Strong understanding of Supply Chain business processes and how technology can enhance and improve these processes
* Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
* Minimum five years of Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS ERP) Order Management and Inventory experience
* Minimum five years of business analyst or consulting experience
* Knowledgeable and experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle
* Knowledgeable in relational databases and SQL
* Experience with projects involving custom development and integration
* Independent and self-motivated
* An interest in supervising personnel is preferred
WWT offers excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.