Sr. Business Intelligence Supply Chain Analyst
Location: St. Louis, MO - HQ
Department: Information Technology
# of openings: 1
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for a Senior BI Analyst within IT on the Sales Applications team located in our St. Louis, Missouri headquarters. WWT specializes in providing high-tech solutions and services that enable companies to better share, distribute, organize, and analyze information.
· Leads theSupply Chainintegration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications
· Translates new and existing reporting requirements into business intelligence applications and tools
· Leads data architecture design sessions and recommends solutions to improve report performance
· Determines the appropriate test cases for validating and reconciling report data
· Writes complex design specifications based on existing and new reporting requirements
· Creates and/or modifies data interfaces & reporting views
· Provides thorough documentation of BI solutions
· Contributes to the development and delivery of presentations
· Assists in the mentoring and growing of junior business analyst resources
· Minimum five years of business analyst or consulting experience with planning and reporting applications, IBI (Information Builders), Tableau, and/or Oracle Reports 10G/6i a plus.
· Knowledgeable in relational databases and SQL
· Understanding ofSupply Chainprocesses and how technology can enhance and improve these processes;Oracle EBS experience (OM, PO, WMS, INV, WIP, Planning) a plus.
· Strong experience utilizing Business Intelligence tools and applications, including report and query writing
· Understanding of design considerations for star schemas and related concepts
· Previous experience with data aggregation, data standardization and data security
· Knowledgeable and experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle
· Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
· Independent, self-motivated